- Be sure you hae the latest version of Softest insalled and regisered. The most current versions are: Windows:11.0.2106.11253 or Mac:11.0.735.93250 (both released 1 Nov 2012)
- Be sure to download your exam(s) prior to exam day. Do not wait until exam time.
- Connect to the internet to check for and install all Windows updates. If your updates are way behind, you may need to do this several times to insure all updates are complete.
- Be in the exam room at least 15 minutes early. This gives us some time to assist with start up problems.
- Make sure you have plenty of hard drive space for exam files
- Check your external power supply and make sure it is working properly
- Bring your ethernet cable. Do not rely on the wireless. Uploading your examfile using the wired network will will be significantly faster than the wireless network. If you decide to use the wireless for exam upload, be patient and expect some delay.
For technical support, contact the School of Law Computer Support at 806.742.3990 ext. 318, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop by the computer support office room 227