Apply Now If You Want To Be A First-Year Tutor For Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, or Property for Spring 2013
Applications are now available as an attachment to the listserv e-mail sent out earlier to 2L and 3L students or as hard copies in the Administration Office.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27TH by NOON: Applications with a resume attached are due in the Administration Office.
Tuesday, December 18TH: Tutor selections are anticipated to be made by this date.
THE APPLICATION PACKET INCLUDES INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION PROCESS, THE TUTORING PROGRAM, THE CRITERIA TO BE A TUTOR, THE BASIC TUTOR JOB DESCRIPTION, AND THE TENTATIVE CALENDARS FOR TUTOR SELECTION AND THE SPRING 2013 TUTORING PROGRAM.
Why would you want to be a Tutor?
• You provide an important service to 1L students.
• You gain experience presenting in front of a group.
• You receive a terrific review of your course for the bar exam.
• You work closely with the professor for your course. Professors who are in need of tutors for Spring 2013 are:
o Constitutional Law: Professors Eissinger, Myhra, Rosen, and Watts
o Criminal Law: Professors Cochran and Shannon
o Property: Professor Black
• Tutoring looks great on your resume.
• You receive a stipend for your work: $1,000 for a single Tutor; $500 per Tutor when two Tutors share the work.
Any questions? Contact Dean Jarmon at email@example.com.
School of Law